Valley Vital Care Home Infusion Pharmacy:
- is individually owned and operated.
- Specializes in providing high-tech services throughout the Shenandoah Valley.
- Licensed and accredited to provide these services throughout Virginia.
- Reduces the coverage area to provide our patients with a premier service.
Supported by an office staff of specialists in pharmacy, nursing, nutrition, and quality management, the owners of your local Valley Vital Care Pharmacy will provide the most progressive infusion services to each and every patient.
Home infusion therapy can be a safe and effective alternative to inpatient care for many disease states and therapies. For many patients, receiving treatment at home or in an outpatient infusion suite setting is preferable to being in the hospital. Valley Vital Care pharmacy provides our patients with infusion suite(s) which are ideally suited for specific patient-therapy situations.
With over 25 years of providing home infusion services for those we serve in our communities, Valley Vital Care strives to provide quality, cost-effective services that result in an enhanced quality of life for our patients.
As your community’s home infusion pharmacy, Valley Vital Care:
- Offers our patients a comfortable way to receive their necessary treatment.
- Prepares each patient-specific medication under sterile conditions in our clean preparation rooms.
- Dispenses all supplies needed for the medication to be administered safely and appropriately.
- Provides professional pharmacy consultation on the use and monitoring of each patient’s infusion therapy.
- Assesses and monitors patients on a case-by-case basis, coordinating therapy with the patient’s physician, local nursing agencies, and family members.
- Provides personal delivery of all needed equipment and supplies.
- Provides all patients with our 24/7 call service.