Benefits of Valley Vital Care’s Services Include
- Patients receive a personalized therapy program based on a doctor’s instructions.
- Treatment administered in the comfort and convenience of the patient’s home or one of our ambulatory infusion centers.
- Hemophilia-trained pharmacists on staff.
- State-of-the-art intravenous (IV) compounding facility offers a complete spectrum of product concentrations.
- 24/7 emergency product/assay availability.
- Experienced, registered nurses specialize in the latest hemophilia medications and home infusion techniques.
- Counseling on hemophilia treatment and medications by our nurses and pharmacists.
Our goal is to provide individualized care in a comfortable setting, reduce costs, and enhance the patient’s quality of life by reducing avoidable hospital admissions.