Patients living with hemophilia, von Willebrand disease, and related bleeding disorders require high-quality services and customized action plans. As a leader in infusion therapy and clinical management services, we treat hemophilia based on each patient's personal needs, medical condition, and individual therapy regimen. At Valley Vital Care, we work closely with the patient, caregivers, and the health care team to implement tailored and effective services. We provide therapy monitoring and support with accessibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Benefits of Valley Vital Care’s Services Include
- Patients receive a personalized therapy program based on a doctor’s instructions.
- Treatment administered in the comfort and convenience of the patient’s home or one of our ambulatory infusion centers.
- Hemophilia-trained pharmacists on staff.
- State-of-the-art intravenous (IV) compounding facility offers a complete spectrum of product concentrations.
- 24/7 emergency product/assay availability.
- Experienced, registered nurses specialize in the latest hemophilia medications and home infusion techniques.
- Counseling on hemophilia treatment and medications by our nurses and pharmacists.